Ventoy 1.0.89 Full Version Free Download
Ventoy 1.0.89 Full Version Free Download. A bootable software that you can use to create bootable USB drives with multiple operating systems or ISO files. With this software you can use it to add multiple ISO files to a USB drive and then boot directly to your computer from the USB drive without you needing to repeat for each ISO file you use.
Almost all operating systems can support this software such as Windows, macOS, and Linux, besides that this software is also free and open source so you can download it anytime and by anyone. This software also supports various types of file systems, such as NTFS, FAT32, and exFAT.
The developer has tested more than 160 ISO files and Ventoy 1.0.89 also supports ISO files larger than 4GB and also works with UEFI Secure Boot and UEFI and Legacy Bios with dozens of operating systems. So, just try downloading the latest Ventoy (USB Bootable) in the panel below for free.
Ventoy 1.0.89 Features
- Easy to use and does not require high technical knowledge
- Comes with many configuration options
- Supports encryption and password protection to protect USB drives
- Free and open-source, so it can be downloaded and used by anyone
- Bootable USB drive that can load multiple operating systems or ISO files
- Works with various file system types, such as FAT32, NTFS, and exFAT
- Supports various types of ISO files, including operating systems, applications, and utilities
- No need to format or recreate the USB drive
- Windows 7 up to Windows 11
How to Use Ventoy 1.0.89
- Connect USB to the system
- Run the Ventoy software and select the USB drive, then click the Install button.
- Copy the ISO format file into the flash drive. (Do not extract the iso file)
- Restart the system and select and install the iso file via boot.
- To update the software in a flash file, run the software and select the USB drive and press the Update button.
How to Install Ventoy (USB Bootable)
- Download Ventoy 1.0.89 Full Version for free
- Turn Off antivirus or windows defender
- Extract file using a Winrar
- Run the setup.exe, start installation
Also Download : WinToUSB Enterprise Full Version